Olashore International School (OIS) is a private co-educational school for 600 students, which offers high calibre education in a wide range of subjects a junior secondary, senior secondary and a university foundation programme in partnership with Lancaster University, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
- An IGCSE Certified Passionate Chemistry Teacher with at least an Educational Degree in Chemistry.
Job Title: School Guidance & Counselor
- An Experience School Guidance & Counselor with at least 3 years experience working in a secondary school.
- A minimum of degree in Guidance & Counseling, proactive and passionate.
Job Title: Male Hostel Parent
- Candidate preferred to have a background in Education, with a minimum of a degree in any field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th September, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE