An Oil & Gas company operating in the downstream sector with vested interest in the sales and distribution of lubricants is in urgent need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and develop social media contents and campaigns aligned with business strategies and goals.
- Develop and apply Facebook, Linkedin and Google Ads for Lead Generation for B2B Customers.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase awareness and profitability.
- Monitor ROI and pre-established KPIs to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Communicate with and respond to customer inquiries on Social Media and various other platforms.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with marketing, sales and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Graduate in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience
- Ability to work within a defined budget and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or Social Media Manager.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other media editing software.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter and their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th October, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE