Oando Plc. Recruitment for a Branding, Events & Sponsorship Senior Analyst II – Oando Plc. is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Branding, Events & Sponsorship Senior Analyst II. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Oando Plc. is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding, Events & Sponsorship Senior Analyst II
Unit / Department: Corporate Communications
- The Branding, Events and Sponsorship Senior Analyst II will provide support to the Corporate Communications Manager in formulating the brand’s short to medium-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans.
- The Senior Analyst II is responsible for the execution of strategic marketing communication programs specifically branding and corporate advertising.
- The Senior Analyst II will be responsible for the planning, coordination, management and delivery of a full range of events (company owned and sponsored events), seminars, workshops and corporate hospitality for Oando PLC, Oando Energy Resources and any other subsidiaries.
- Accountable for the successful execution of approved marketing communications plans specifically branding, events and sponsorship
- Develop and maintain 3rd party relationships for branding, events and sponsorship opportunities
- Support the formulation of the brand’s short to medium-term strategy and marketing plans
- Execution of marketing communication plans and initiatives
- Work with 3rd party Agencies in the development, production and implementation of corporate advertising and internal branding
- Drive Oando PLC, OER, other subsidiaries and relevant executive management profiles across all geographies
- Develop, edit and produce brochures as and when required
- Ensure brand consistency across all mediums
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Planning, development and monitoring of branding budget
- Evaluation of marketing communication initiatives to gauge effectiveness in meeting communication objectives
- Develop and deploy content in support of ‘’brand building’’ initiatives
- Review and make recommendations on sponsorship, advertising, editorial and advertorial proposals which, from time to time, are submitted to the company from external parties
- Support the development of strategic plans for events and sponsorship initiatives for Oando PLC, OER and other subsidiaries in line with the organization’s strategic direction
- Identify and review conferences and other business-related events for sponsorship, speaking and networking opportunities
- Evaluate sponsorship and speaking engagement proposals and develop justifications for participation / non-participation
- Secure sponsorship and content-led partnerships with cost savings for the Company
- Work with graphic artist and 3rd party Agencies in the development of all corporate booth properties for exhibitions and events – where relevant this will include structural design, shipping, budget, layout, and storage
- Identify and assist in coordinating any PR opportunities in the production of press, promotional and branding material for event
- Coordinate advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution
- On ground management of all Oando PLC, OER and other subsidiary internal events
- Supervise timely completion of RAG work plans
- Daily tracking of RAG (Red, Amber & Green) work plans to ensure flawless execution of weekly tasks to ensure timelines are not missed and issues are identified in advance
- Provide support to other subsidiaries on events and sponsorship, as may be required from time to time
- Oversee the crafting of the Exhibit User Experience, including design, messaging strategy and location
- Manage vendor relationships
- Planning and development of Events & Sponsorship budget
- Brief and follow up with support team (PR, Digital) on all event support and content
- Consider and in some cases manage social and digital elements for events the Company and its executives will be participating in (as attendees, speakers or sponsors)
- Identify and initiate thought leadership and brand profile raising opportunities
- Oversee selection, branding and on time delivery of corporate gifts
- Other duties as directed and required by the Company.
- Extent to which the brand identity, brand story and achievements are positively reinforced through events and sponsorship and branding opportunities
- Shift in brand associations / perception internally and externally
- Quality and cost effectiveness of external communications efforts implemented
- Timeliness of deliverables
- Effectiveness of partnerships with 3rd party Agencies.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- 4 – 5 years of experience in brand management, event management or PR
- Experienced at managing diverse stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to tackle challenges constructively, and find creative solutions
- Time-management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to manage budgets
- Analytical thinker, logical and methodical
- Team player.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of marketing (advertising, PR and events and sponsorship)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE