Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Senior Associate
Job type: Full-time
Unit / Department: Supply Chain and Services
Directly Reports To: HOD, Supply Chain and Services
Purpose (Summarize briefly the major function and purpose of the position)
- Effect quality and timely service delivery that meets or surpass internal client’s expectations within the company’s approved policies and procedures while saving cost for the Company.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- Support the Head, Supply Chain & Services to implement and ensure the OER Procurement policy and process is adhered to at all times- Review of NTB Memo, TB Memo, BPA Memo, Present Contract Award Recommendation to Tender Board Members for their Approval or Rejection, etc
- Supervise and direct the activities of the Procurement Analyst.
- Negotiate effectively with vendors to achieve a win-win that fosters a healthy relationship with our key suppliers
- Review of contract documents, Negotiate Contract Terms and Pricing, finalizing contracts etc
- Audit and Review JV Partners spend on MMD Activities, Attend NAOC JV Negotiation Meetings
Bids and Tender Administration:
- Issue RFQs/ITTS for Tenders.
Supervisory Responsibility (Indicate positions that report directly to this position):
(Number of Direct / Indirect Reports / External Contacts):
- Procurement Analyst
Major Responsibility Area
Identify the major duties and tasks accomplished by this position:
- Data Handling: Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Product Purchases: Purchasing goods and services in line with the the Procurement Policy
- Communication with the Suppliers: Via the issuance of RFQs, RFPs, ITTs etc.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality
- Working with team members and Head, Supply Chain and Services to complete duties as needed
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Adequate Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team Player
- Sound work Ethics
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Good Communication Skills.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- CIPS Membership (or any other equivalent Supply Chain Professional Body)
- A good First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable University preferably in Business Administration or any other related field with Business/Social Science background
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in supply chain in a structured business environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Sound Knowledge of Oracle ERP System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Result-oriented, creative, lots of initiative & drive, sound ethical values.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Self-Initiative /Decision Making
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Written/Oral Communication Skills
- People Management Skills.
- Service Orientation & Social Perceptiveness
- Organizing and Time Management
- Strategic Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters