Oak Pensions Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Store keeper / Front Desk Officer – Oak Pensions Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant position in their company. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Oak Pension are committed to forging long term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core services: recruitment and selection, outsourcing, training and development. To accomplish these we leverage on creating and managing change in organizations by improving efficiency through our proven and dynamic HR solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper / Front Desk Officer
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer service-oriented store Keeper to oversee daily operations at our store.
- As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store.
- Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
- The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer mentoring staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- OND / HND / B.Sc.
- A minimum of 1 year experience.
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
N60,000 – N180,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st July, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE