Nolton Africa Recruitment 2022 for a Business Developer – Nolton Africa is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Business Developer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Nolton Africa is a growth incubator for social entrepreneurs and non-profits. We are a strategy, advisory and consulting firm providing tools for social entrepreneurs and non-profits to set up, sustain and fund their organizations. We are also a CSR consultancy firm helping corporate bodies ideate and manage their CSR projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales, build our brand and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Build lead magnets and sales funnels to identify target audience.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Handle the social media pages of the company
- Create and Market products to increase sales for the organizations
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Use of Canva is an added advantage
- A female candidate is preferred.
- Candidate must be based in Abuja.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Excellent email marketing skills
- Ability to create project proposals.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
N960, 000 – N1, 000,000 annually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
29th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment