NoemDek Limited Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Marketing Analyst. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs, etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
- The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities and threats, and developing strategies to help us achieve our business goals.
- They will work closely with the Marketing team to develop and implement campaigns that attract and retain customers, improve brand recognition, and increase revenue.
- Analyze market trends and provide insights to inform marketing strategy
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, preferences, and behavior
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop targeted marketing campaigns and messaging
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activity
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Utilize data analytics to measure campaign performance and identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop and implement marketing plans for product launches, promotions, and events
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience with digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analysis, data analytics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, and other data analysis tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.