NoemDek Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resources Executive – NoemDek Limited is recruiting suitable candidates for the position of a Human Resources Executive. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Design, develop and deliver strategic and operation HR services for the organisation
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain relationships with third-party, regulatory bodies (such as LIRS, FIRS, NSITF
- Collate weekly HR and office administration reports and present them to the Board of Directors.
- Carry out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organisation
- Implement HR policies, practices, and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards recruitment
- Place job advertisements for vacant jobs, and carry out an end-to-end recruiting process from screening applications, shortlisting , interviewing and selecting candidates
- Review departmental recruitment requests to ensure all recruitment are conducted against the organisation’s staff establishment
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate automated staff record and filing system.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Supervise the administrative staff including the office manager, drivers, security, facility staff and other administrators
- Support planning and budgeting for all administrative expenses (e.g. IT purchases and upgrades)
- Develop and maintain office security protocols
- Plan and executed office events and team building activities
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing a monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Line Report: Office Manager .
- All Divisions and Subsidiaries of Noemdek.
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
- Post Graduate diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least three years in a dynamic human resources role
- Understanding and practical knowledge of labour laws and statutory returns.
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good planning organisation skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the human resources information system
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE