NIMC Mobile Digital ID App: How to Download the App and Usage Guidelines for NIN Slip – Guidelines and steps on how to used the newly launched Mobile Digital App for National Identify Card (NIN) has been provided to enable all know how to download and make use of the app. Currently, the NIMC/NIN Mobile Digital ID App is on Google Play Store and Apple Store for Download.
NIMC /NIN Mobile Digital ID App will be fully in operation from January 5, 2021.
Requirements needed to operate the NIMC /NIN Mobile Digital ID App
- Your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Your phone number to receive an OTP for installing the Mobile ID App – the phone number you used for NIN enrolment
- Good internet connection
Steps on How to Download NIMC /NIN MWS Mobile Digital ID App
- First, make sure you have uninstalled any previous version of the NIMC MWS Mobile App from your mobile device
- Visit https://www.nimcmobile.app or https://web.nimc.gov.ng/mobile-digital-id/
How to Print your NIN Slip using NIMC /NIN Mobile Digital ID App
- To print your NIN Slip with the QR Code and view your mobile app usage records, go to https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng
- Get your UserID from the Mobile ID App and a one-minute OTP from the “I need a PIN” button on the App as well – the UserID and OTP are the credentials you need to login into https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng
- Check all your apps to see if the Mobile ID app was actually installed that is if you encounter difficulties like an error message during installation
- In case there is any error, try again
- For enquires and support contact email@example.com
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here