Nile University of Nigeria Job Openings – This is to inform the general public that The Nile University of Nigeria is recruiting eligible and interested candidates.
About Nile University
Nile University of Nigeria, is a world class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to support our Marketing team. Responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analysing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Testing campaigns, analysing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing digital content calendars
- Monitoring and analysing digital media and marketing trends.
- Digital competitive analysis
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Developing and presenting learnings from analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Collecting and analysing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Digital Marketing Certification
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in FMCG, Banking or a Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience with Online marketing tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Sitecore)
- Candidates must have experience with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Graphic Design experience
- Fluency in Spoken and Oral English.
- Must be familiar with Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
Skills and Competencies
- SEO – Have a strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to create attention-getting online campaigns
- Communication skills – Ability to write attention-grabbing ads. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management – Scheduling online marketing campaigns and always on plans
- Social media marketing: Use social media skills to promote our marketing activities
- Analytics – Ability to analyse the cost of campaigns compared to how many people are responding to those campaigns, which requires strong mathematic and finance skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
15th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here