Nile University of Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their institution. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career Development & Employer Relations Advisor
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategy and action plans for engaging with employers and forming recruiting partnerships
- Support students and alumni with obtaining internships and full-time job offers through Nile University’s relationships with key employers
- Maintain resume processes, resume referral, and other methods of presenting students and alumni to employers.
- Manage the design and delivery of correspondence materials to students and employers regarding recruitment activities.
- Schedule, organize and plan all recruitment activities including release of calendars, execution of information sessions, career fairs, etc.
- Collate, record, and monitor event attendance, follow-up on action points and referrals from employers
- Conduct continuous assessment on the effectiveness of career events and other related programmes and provide feedback to the Management.
- Visit employer sites, and host organizations on campus to strengthen relationships
- Research and assess employer recruiting needs, quality of recruiting services provided, and other employer-related data to improve the recruiting programme.
- Conduct employer evaluations of interactions with the Centre and experiences with students at interviews/job placements
- Provide reports to relevant stakeholders on the performance of implemented initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Guidance & Counselling, Education, Public Relations or any related discipline in the Social Sciences
- Having a Master’s Degree in a related field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in career advisory/development, employer relations/ workplace/ corporate relations or related roles
- Ability to think logically, and strategically and translate these into successful initiatives aimed at providing recruitment opportunities for students
- Candidate should be well organized with the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage a high volume of alumni queries, as they arise to meet deadlines
- Excellent people & project management skills, good networking & negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses good presentation/facilitation skills, research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a PDF format, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in PDF format).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.