Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Job Recruitment 2022 Application Portal – This is to let the general public know that Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is now hiring for a variety of positions.Please apply below if you meet the requirements.
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Business Development Officer
- Talent Management Officer
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer will support the X-Academy team in the business operations of the Academy.
- She/he will support the drive to meet revenue projections through targeted marketing strategies by selling the approved training programmes and services of the Academy, growing the client base of training participants (individuals and/or organisations), and also building training partnerships for the Exchange.
- In addition, the Business Development Officer will support the drive of the overall strategy and end-to-end coordination of the organisation’s Corporate Academy (X-Academy).
- This includes providing requisite support to all internal stakeholders, and managing inputs from external stakeholders to ensure their contributions towards training content development, delivery and evaluation align with defined standards. This position reports to the Head, X–Academy.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase business sales and profits.
- Develop targeted and strategic marketing plans, sales proposals, and other campaign/awareness materials for all X-Academy programmes & services, whilst ensuring timely and strategic execution for new and existing clients.
- Conduct market research, collate and analyse feedback and surveys for strategy improvement and development of new strategies.
- Create a yearly budget (hence managing revenues and tracking expenses).
- Generate revenue through fee paying courses/programmes of the X-Academy and services (digital learning, digitisation, and rental of the training facilities).
- Ensure set targets on value (revenue) and volume (number of programmes & participants) are met.
- Analyse financial data and create strategies to trim overhead costs and ensure every training is profitable.
- Identify & establish new affiliations with professional bodies and institutions for technical support, programme accreditation, partnerships, etc.
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic service agreements with clients and partners. Ensure compliance with terms of service/partnership.
- Identify and generate leads or prospective clients for the X-Academy courses/programmes and other X-Academy services via weekly & monthly prospect reports.
- Grow the X-Academy client base by managing prospects and converting them into actual clients.
- Liaise with staff in NGX Limited & other subsidiaries to generate leads for potential clients to subscribe to programmes & services of the Academy.
- Aggressively promote the Academy via multiple platforms to drive subscriptions to programmes and ensure return on investments.
- Manage already existing client base to ensure repeat business and retention of clients.
- Manage expectations, maintain regular contact with customers to keep them informed and updated on progress, issues, and training schedules (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Understand client needs, offer solutions and support; answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs) and Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Speak and make regular presentations to small and large groups of company directors, advisors, and investors to attract potential customers and generate leads.
- Develop and periodically update the X-Academy policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Analyse the ROI of all training by keeping track of all costs related to each training – income versus expenditure.
- Manage risks associated with the Business Development Function.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or other related disciplines.
- Membership of a professional body CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, HRCI, SHRM, CMI, etc. is an advantage.
- 2-5 years post NYSC experience in Business Development functions.
- Experience in sales, and business generation of leads in training academies will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of practical learning & development principles and awareness of the current best practice and its implementation; together with the knowledge of external providers of management development support.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities and marketing services to a wide range of clients.
- Experience in working and liaising with top and senior management, employees, and other key stakeholders
- Ability to establish contact and develop relationships with prospects while recommending solutions.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Practical experience in turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines. Experience in e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation, delivery, and management of e-learning management solutions.
- Experience in managing and implementing innovative projects.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Operational Training Experience: Analytics, Enrolment processes, Training, Performance management systems, Employee relations, internal consulting, etc., and knowledge of Education Laws.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation, and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing will be an advantage.
- Experience in marketing and sales.
- Ability to work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Knowledge of Learning program development/management, e.g. curriculum design will be an advantage.
- Confident, articulate, and clear communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Understands learning needs analysis.
- Displays accountability and motivation to achieve.
- Displays emotional intelligence, stability, and adaptability.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organisation, follow up, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Analytics, strategic and high level data, trend analysis.
- Confident public speaker.
- Influential communicator with strong written, verbal, presentation, and listening skills, and an ability to relate with audiences at all levels.
- Innovation and creativity; the ability to spot business opportunities and create linkages.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded; ability to receive feedback; follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem solving skills.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and performance driven environment.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Education and Labour Laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “NGX Recruitment – Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Talent Management Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Talent Management (TM) Officer shall provide support in the management of key workflows and supporting key initiatives in the execution and implementation of Talent Management strategy including Talent Management critical practices, programs, and initiatives.
- This position will have strategic and tactical responsibility and support the design, implementation, and execution of the Nigerian Exchange’s Talent Management strategy.
- The TM Officer will actively participate in a variety of talent management processes and program management activities with a focus on supporting the assessment, development, delivery, improvement, and evaluation of a wide variety of talent management programs and initiatives.
- S/He will establish and lead the recruiting and onboarding process and promote The Exchange’s human capital value proposition, through relentless internal and external recruiting, attracting premium talent.
- The role supports the Talent Management/Acquisition Strategy, Manpower Planning and Budgeting, Recruitment, Selection and Placement, Job Matching, Research/Policy Development, HR Policy Management, Disciplinary Management, and TM Standard Operating Procedures, Web Content Management (with regards to Career Page of NGX Exchange’s Website). This position reports to the Team Lead, Talent Management.
- Support the development and implementation of integrated and effective talent management programs and processes aligned with the ongoing needs and goals of the organisation and best practices.
- Assist the team in establishing and managing the talent acquisition function across The Exchange. This includes developing and implementing a recruitment strategy, job posting optimisation, recruitment marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning.
- Support the Nigerian Exchange’s overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers, and other Human Resource professionals to facilitate and support the recruitment and hiring process.
- Responsible for the recruitment process and lifecycle, including sourcing candidates conducting initial assessments, line interviews and offers as well as coordinating the mobilisation and on-boarding process.
- Update and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as required.
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective fulfilment of all open requisitions with quality talent, proactively lead updates on all open positions and cultivate strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and HR Teams.
- Coordinate and implement talent acquisition strategies (related to diversity recruitment, redeployment program, career mobility, employee referral program, and similar Talent Acquisition priorities), understand talent movement and demand in the market, and ensure that talent requirements are supported through effective build versus buy initiatives to best meet The Exchange’s talent requirements.
- Provide an analytic report on talent management metrics including cost per hire, retention, and success results as measured by position metrics.
- Partner with other HR Teams (Organisational Development, Learning and Development, and Compensation and Benefits) to ensure a holistic approach to Talent Management.
- Liaising with the Organisational Development (OD) Team in defining Talent Mapping strategies and supporting the business strategy through the facilitation and participation of talent reviews and succession planning meetings.
- Support the OD Team in developing job descriptions aligned with organisational needs and policies, with an understanding of issues and strategies that will support organisational objectives.
- Distil best practice information via cataloguing and sharing across business areas and functions. Provide recommendations for process improvements and assess core and common solutions.
- Develop Talent Management related policies and conduct relevant research on the subject matter.
- Assist the HR Team in shaping the Human Resource Department as a center of excellence for talent management design and process improvement whilst actively participating in process improvement activities to meet this goal. This includes open communication at all levels, providing feedback, and presenting new ideas for improving Talent Management processes and programs.
- Assist the Team Lead to prepare and submit timely/quality deliverables for the corporate Talent process. Define critical data analytics, reporting needs, trends, and predictive analysis to determine the best approach to address capability gaps.
- Evaluate, analyse and coordinate Talent Management processes and programs for process improvement needs, make recommendations for enhancement, and implement approved changes.
- Talent Management Analytics: Establishes Talent Management measurements/metrics for effectiveness; track, report and analyse data.
- Employee Engagement – Develop an overall engagement strategy/plan using employee feedback (e.g. employee surveys, focus groups, etc. Lead complex employee relations issues.
- Program/Project Management – Understand and apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track, and measure programs and projects designed to improve performance in support of business requirements.
- Responsible for all HR Policies, coordinating and ensuring all HR applicable policies are in place – i.e. Employee Handbook and other related policies.
- Undertake research on the subject matter and develop applicable policies for the Talent Management Function.
- Implement Disciplinary Management policies, processes, and framework. Coordinate hearings, generate reports and communicate effectively with all key stakeholders.
- Web Content Development – periodically update the content on the Careers Page on NGX Exchange Website. Reviewing, updating recruitment updates, vacancies, and improving other applicable content on a consistent basis to ensure it is fresh and relevant.
- Report generation and critical analysis of all aspects of the Talent Management Function.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should have a HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in the Human Resource Management.
- Membership in a professional body – CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of HR experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Organisational Structure Design, Project Scheduling, and Process Mapping tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- Managing HR as a Strategic Business Partner, consideration and application of Global Best Practices.
- Basic HR experience, particularly in the areas of talent management and acquisition, employee engagement, performance management and development, HR policy and employment law, change management and delivering total compensation and reward programs.
- Basic experience in supporting development (including advice and design) of and using Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) to support human resource programs, and a solid understanding of multiple uses and interdependency of data within such systems would be an asset.
- Proven track record of strong performance managing against deliverables.
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- Operational HR Experience: HR Analytics, Recruitment, Training, Performance management systems, Employee relations, internal consulting, etc., and knowledge of HR Laws; HR dashboard – graphic representation and interpretation of information.
- Relevant knowledge in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation, and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaison with top and senior management, employees, and other key stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Strategic Human Resource Management and Partnering.
- A basic understanding of HR processes and data.
- A basic appreciation of HRIS database design, structure, functions, and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and HR Automated Systems.
- HR Analytics, Dashboard Management, Strategic, and high-level data, trend analysis
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
- Strong organisation, follow-up, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and other statutory laws.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com with “NGX Recruitment- Talent Management Officer.” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE