Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer 2023 – Nigerian Exchange Group job is recruiting for a suitable candidates should kindly apply for the job position using the job guidelines provided in this article below.
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly skilled and goal-oriented individual to join our team. The Business Development Officer will support the X-Academy department in business operations of the Academy.
- She/he will support in the drive to meet revenue projections through targeted marketing strategies by selling approved training programmes and services of the X-Academy, growing the client base of training participants (individuals and/or organisations), co- execution of training programmes and building training partnership for Nigerian Exchange Limited.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop targeted and strategic marketing plans, sales proposals and other campaign/awareness materials for all programmes & services, whilst ensuring timely and strategic execution for new and existing clients.
- Create a budget, manage revenues and track expenses.
- Develop and periodically update the X-Academy policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Manage expectations, maintain regular contact with customers to keep them informed and updated on progress, issues and training schedules (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Understand client needs and offer solutions/ support.
- Generating revenue through fee paying courses/programmes and services.
- Expand our client base by managing existing and prospective clients.
- Conduct market research, collate and analyse feedback and surveys for strategic improvement.
- Establish new affiliations with professional bodies and institutions for technical support, programme accreditation and partnerships, etc.
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic service agreements with clients and partners and ensuring compliance with terms of service/partnership.
- Collaborating to ensure set targets on value (revenue) and volume (number of programmes & participants) are met.
- Analyse financial data and create strategies to trim overhead costs and ensure every training is profitable.
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs) and Expression of Interests (EoI).
Person Specification & Required Qualification (s)
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or other related disciplines.
- 2-5 years post NYSC experience in a Business Development function.
- Experienced in Marketing and Sales
- Membership of a professional body- CIPMN, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Knowledge of learning programme development/management, e.g. curriculum design.
- Confident, and articulate for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong proficiency in fostering mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Experience in sales, business generation of leads in training academies is an advantage.
- Understands learning needs analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX Recruitment – Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.