Nigerian Breweries Plc. Job Recruitment for a Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning 2022 – Nigerian Breweries Plc. is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Nigerian Breweries Plc. – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
Job Title: Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Strategy leader with key input on defining and shaping portfolio direction for brands, and key advisor to the brand and channel management team.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of continuous and ad-hoc research projects covering the beverage category.
- Lead category segmentation projects for beer and beyond beer brands.
- Take on active role in commercial planning, collaborating with colleagues to deliver short term annual plans and longer term strategic plans
- Shape briefs and protocols for consumer tests, CVE projects, formulation research etc.
- Market sizing, and long term volume forecasting and planning using relevant socio- economic, and in market drivers.
- Leads analysis and presentation of research findings and provide actionable recommendations for brand building strategy and marketing actions.
- Responsible for trend spotting, and identifying consumer opportunities.
- Collaborate with the innovation and brand teams to understand consumers and pin point opportunities for growth.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics and other related discipline.
- MSc / MBA with specialization in marketing or strategy offers an added advantage.
- 6 – 8 years working experience in consumer research, insights development and strategic planning.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written).
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly.
- Strategic Thinking and thought leadership.
- Analytical rigor.
- Comfortable with translating data into insights for commercial decision making
- Stakeholder Management Experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Work experience in market research, advertising, strategy consulting, advisory, and management consulting, specifically on FMCG projects is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Brand strategy and category development.
- Knowledge of Research methodologies- quantitative and qualitative
- Knowledge of strategic planning processes, brand tracking, retail audits, consumer immersion techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE