Navitas Nigeria Job Recruitment for a Student Recruitment Manager – This is to inform the entire public about an ongoing job recruitment at Navitas Nigeria for the position of Student Recruitment Manager. Interested persons should kindly apply below.
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving recruitment growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region, working closely with colleagues based in colleges and in-market including the Regional Management team.
- This position will be responsible for on the ground recruitment activities including, but not limited to agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for specific product(s) in the market.
- Director/s of Marketing and Admissions- Provides expert insight and support to develop and execute the student recruitment strategy for the college in market
- College based Marketing Managers – Is trained in products, value proposition and sales toolkit by Marketing Managers. Provides colleges with feedback regarding products, conversion and market analysis
- Students / Parents – Provides information to potential students & parents (at fairs / exhibitions / information sessions/ phone enquiries etc.).
- Regional Manager (RM) and Regional Sales Director (RSD) – Takes day-to-day operational guidance for office compliance, coordination of activities/events and strategic market advice as required. Will provide regular updates, advice and support in driving agent performance
- Senior Student Recruitment Manager (where relevant) – Provides support to/takes guidance from the SSRM to ensure the implementation of the Divisional/college strategic recruitment plan
- Agency Staff – Provides training to counsellors on value proposition, product information and continually engage in ongoing relationships and nurturing of student applications
- Operationalize student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with college based and in-market teams
- Attend events on behalf of your division/college (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all recruitment activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests
- Deliver market insight and accurate
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads. recruitment forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the SSRM, Director of Marketing and Admissions and Regional Manager
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students’ Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of strong recruitment performance
- High level numeric literacy and critical thinking
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English
- Proven ability as a team player
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education sector
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix structure to ensure competing demands are met
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
Key Result Areas:
- Performance against target for college
- Conversion rates
- Team engagement / satisfaction / performance
- CRM usage and best practice
- Contribute to positive team culture
- Agent satisfaction.
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives for you and your family.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
interested candidates should apply before 16th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE