Did you know there is an ongoing recruitment exercise by National Institute for Nigerian Languages to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
The National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) is an Inter-University Centre for Nigerian Language Studies. It is an autonomous institution under the regulation of the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Aba, Abia
- Responsible to the Executive Director for the institutes day-to-day administrative work;
- Functions as the Chief Administrative officer of the Institute;
- Secretary to the Governing Council;
- Secretary to the Academic Board;
- Secretary to Statutory Committees
- Responsible for keeping all the records in the Institute
- Must possess a good honours degree. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in the administration of a tertiary Institution. In addition, a candidate should have attained the rank of a Deputy Registrar or its equivalent and must not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of duty.
- Interested candidates should belong to a recognized professional body such as ANUPA, NIM, 1PM, ICAD, etc.
Job Title: Bursar
Location: Aba, Abia
- Serves as the Chief Financial Officer of the Institute.
- Responsible to the Executive Directorfor the institute’s day-to-day financial activities.
- Performing all duties specified in the statutes and/or in the Institute’s policies to be performed by the Institute Bursar.
- Applicants must possess a degree in any of Accounting, Economics, or Finance with a minimum of second class lower. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage. In addition, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications: ACA, ACMA, CPA, AQCA, ICAN or ANAN.
- Applicants must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in a tertiary institution and should have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar, Senior Deputy Bursar or Director. Candidates must not be older than sixty years on assumption of duty.
Job Title: Director of Works
Location: Aba, Abia
- The Director of Works is accountable to the Management of the Institute through the Executive Director.
- Helps in the formulation of policies affecting projects, maintenance and rehabilitation of buildings and roads, etc.
- Ensures compliance to acceptable standards in the executive of projects.
- Ensures proper organization of the Works department in line with modern trends.
- Candidates must have a good honours degree in any of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology or any other related discipline. Possession of a higher degree in the above areas will be an added advantage. In addition, candidates must be registered with relevant professional bodies such as COREN, ARCON, etc.
- Candidates should not be below the rank of a Deputy Director and must not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of duty. Candidates must also have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of their Applications, Credentials and detailed CV; and should request their referees to send reference on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN),
P.M.B. 7978, Aba,
Application Deadline- 4th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here