NASCON Allied Industries Plc (previously known as NASCON Plc), a registered company in Nigeria, was established as a salt refining establishment under the name National Salt Company (NASCON). The company has since evolved with additional business lines to include Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste and Seasoning with production facilities in Lagos State (Apapa and Oregun), Ogun State (Ota), Rivers State (Port Harcourt).
The leading player in Salt in Nigeria, NASCON has its footprint throughout Nigeria with expanding market share across our categories. A member of the Dangote Group of companies, NASCON is squarely committed to achieving the mission and vision of the group through our products and every interaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Define specific initiatives that align rewards systems with business goals and practices.
- Develop programs that support the company’s ability to attract, retain, and reward high performance/potential employees.
- Provide research and analytical support in the design and administration of strategic reward programs.
- Analyze industry compensation trends and provide input into the Compensation and Rewards Strategy.
- Oversee Payroll in the administration of Compensation activities and ensure the correct implementation of company procedures.
- Handle HR Analytics and keep custody of the same.
- Compliance with IFRS in managing remuneration.
- Prepare yearly departmental budget and monitor monthly expenses.
- Supervise the computation and presentation of accurate terminal benefits of employees where applicable.
- Ensure that C&B packages comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. NHF, PAYE, PENSION, ECA, ITF, etc.
- Constantly review and update the Group Benefits scheme and ensure the availability of relevant and attractive packages for employees.
- Engage with relevant group benefit schemes partnering with Dangote e.g. insurance funds, retirement funds, medical aid schemes, etc. to ensure maximum value for the company.
- Prepare and distribute collateral material and company-wide communication regarding available benefits.
- Act as a point of contact for HRBPs and BUs in relation to Compensation strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure a company-wide understanding of Group Benefits and EVP through constant communication and stakeholder engagement.
Qualification s and Requirements
- Sc Degree or M.sc degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, or any Social Science.
- At least Eight (8) years of experience in overseeing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development UK, Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Business acumen
- Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft office package (database and spreadsheet) and ERP e.g. SAP.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
31st December, 2020.
- PZ Cussons Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- Pistachio Foods Limited Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2021/2022
- Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- BU Power Limited Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2021/2022
- Accelerex Network Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Vacancies Recruitment Portal 2020/2021