Nairametrics is Nigeria’s leading Financial Literacy Website and Media Company. We help our visitors navigate through, the often complex world, of finance and business by using financial literacy and simple analytic tools to deliver information that can help optimize your bottom line and achieve your investment goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
Qualifications and Responsibilites
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The OPEC Fund for International Development Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Supra Investments Limited Nigeria Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Genesis Deluxe Cinema Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Kloverharris Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Mantrac Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Registration 2020/2021
- Schneider Electric Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021