MTN Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Brand Management, Marketing
Job Identification Number: 1444
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: General Manager Brands and Communications
- Develop and execute annual brand communication plans in line with the Group brand strategy
- Articulate a clear and compelling strategy in localizing the Group brand strategy in Nigeria
- Create and implement a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with Business leads across functions
- Provide strategic input and direction for the brand, in line with MTNN’s corporate identity whilst keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind
- Prepare marketing communication strategies & delivering effective brand management and marketing initiatives
- Drive Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team by guiding the business leads towards improving brand experience and positive brand image across all customer touchpoints.
- Drive planned business strategy for achieving Ambition 2025 in delivering the acceleration of new digital platforms
- Attend product launches and networking events within the Telco industry
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to be reported to General Manager, Brand & Communication
- Identify new trends in marketing and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Ensure brand visibility and promotional activities are aligned to MTN standards and suited for the right target audience
- Lead and coordinate the integrated agency and other user departments for timely execution of campaigns/projects.
- Ensure consistency in brand tonality and messaging for all campaigns
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data to ensure latest brand communications and marketing strategies are effective in delivering competitive advantage.
- Articulate annual agency performance KPIs
- Constantly liaise with Group marketing in developing and cascading advertising playbooks and other communication projects
- Develop quarterly Group reports and Brand cycle planning
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules
- Supervise direct reports’ performance in line with defined targets and objectives
- Ensure development of and adherence to Service Level Agreements between Brand communication unit and internal customers
- Develop, execute and manage all Master Brand advertising and production
- Supervise the management of all other departments’ marketing communication initiatives and the digital media
- Manage the global brand CI for compliance
- Participate in and Manage the process of agency selection
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, a Business-related degree, or any Social Science discipline
- A post-graduate diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Having a Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- APCON Certification
- Fluent in English
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- At least 8-12 years in core marketing, advertising, and communication
- At least 8 years of proven experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and brand plans
- At least 4 years in a leadership role managing teams
- Excellent understanding of Brand strategy, Sponsorships and promotions, Media strategy, and Brand/Product positioning
- Adept in handling time-sensitive projects and deadlines
- Excellent relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong writing and project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 25th August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters