MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021 – Let me guide you on how you can apply for the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021 which was just recently opened by the largest telecommunication network. The guidelines provided on this article will help you to apply successfully and get selected.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Global Graduate Development Programme
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Digital Services
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Sales & Distribution
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid international passport
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Pro activity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- UI/UX Experience & Knowledge
- Web/App Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Project Management
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviors: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here