Montaigne AH Limited Job Recruitment 2022 – Montaigne AH Limited is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the vacant positions in their organizations. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, well-being and Fragrance Company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Female)
Job Reference Indicator: BDE
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Operative
Functionally reports into: Regional Sales Manager
Administratively reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- Finding and recruiting the right channel members, then on-boarding them. Ensure retaining and penetrating those existing channel member accounts.
- Sells the entire product line (or selections) to a single or multiple accounts within the territory, according to products mapping into outlets types.
- Represent the company to the channel partners and channel partners to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Using advanced product knowledge and business planning skills will drive sell-in to channel members
- Manage the day-to-day activities around generating and placing orders towards the achievement of specific channels sales targets.
- Collects data and feedback on product performance, competition and other vital information from the market.
- Acts as an advisor to the channel members to help them plan their orders in order to achieve minimum profitability targets for this business
- Works closely with Marketing to promote products and generate awareness for the brands under the company’s brand portfolio.
- Build and grow genuine relationships with channel partners, especially the key individuals that manage the businesses.
- This role will have a revenue responsibility /quota target
- Typical revenue responsibility will be determined by the National Sales Manager
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled visits as part of account coverage with physical visits and inspection of 3rd party retail outlets.
Key Performance Indicators
- % Revenue from New Products
- % Overall Revenue Growth
- % Revenue Variance to Forecast
- % Share of Wallet
- % Sales Department SG&A to Revenue
- % Overhead Cost to Sales
- % Customer Interactions:
- % Customers Master Data Accuracy in the system
- % of channel partners meeting minimum inventory over X Days
- % Hit Rate/Strike Rate
- % Processing Errors
- % First Time Orders
- % Planning deadlines achieved
- % Sales Forecast Accuracy
- % Adherence to Process
- % Compliance with System.
- Interested Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct sales is essential
- Prior experience in selling into wholesale organizations and retail outlets
- Ability to sell through products, monitor sell out and have good reporting skills
- Experience in FMCG or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), with Cosmetics, Pharmacy, and Personal Care products.
- Presentation Skills. Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of the HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangements including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangements for project staff, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staff on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Recommend and execute an annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitate HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Other related assignments tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Interested Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification is required e.g CIPM, CIPD.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skill in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good in information technologies
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE