The Moneta Alexis Foundation offers startups a comprehensive business solution, including infrastructure and support services that promote stability as a company grows and expands. Through our business support solutions, which include training sessions which create capacity as well as access to mentoring, we hope to support companies that will employ a large number of people.
Moneta Alexis Foundation Recruitment 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a reliable and efficient Office Assistant/Janitor who will be responsible for performing administrative and routine clerical tasks as well as running errands.
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule of office and office equipment
- Perform work related errands as requested.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Running errands within and outside of the office on daily basis
- Handle organizational and minor clerical support task
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform other assignments as necessary to ensure that the office runs properly.
- Strictly for candidates with maximum of qualification of SSCE / NECO / Diploma or OND Holder in term of academic qualification (No B.Sc or Higher Qualifications to apply for this position)
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must reside within Ikeja and Ogba environs of Lagos state
- Good and effective communication skills
- Preferrably female for gender balance.
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th March, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters