Minnesota State University is currently accepting applications from suitable and qualified candidates for their ongoing International student scholarship 2023. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Minnesota State University Moorhead USA International Student Scholarships 2023
Closing date: begins October 1 and ends February 1.
Student type: International students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Tuition fee
Minnesota State University Moorhead offers a variety of scholarships for incoming and current students. Students apply for university scholarships with one online application and are matched to scholarship opportunities that meet their background, major/minor, areas of involvement, etc.
The annual application period is October 1 – February 1. Scholarship recipients are notified by June 1.
To be eligible for Minnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- must be an international student.
- Students applying for a scholarship need to meet eligibility criteria such as full-time enrollment, maintaining a certain GPA, major, year in college, or financial need.
- Scholarships require full-time enrolment (12+ credits per semester) unless otherwise noted in the application criteria.
- Renewable scholarships may have GPA requirements but do not require annual applications. Automatic scholarships are awarded for the semester and/or year specified or until you graduate, whichever comes first. Failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in loss of scholarship funds.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another institution.
- Scholarships contribute 10 volunteer hours to MSUM and/or the Fargo Moorhead community.
How to apply: Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge