Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program 2021- Apply Now: Applications are ongoing for Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program 2021. Interested and suitably qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
Microsoft is pleased to announce its Research PhD Fellowships for PhD students at universities globally pursuing research aligned to the Microsoft Research Areas of Focus.
The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship is a global program that identifies and empowers the next generation of exceptional computing research talents. The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship program has supported over 700 fellows globally, many of whom have gone on to work al Microsoft.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): Microsoft
- Host institution(s): Microsoft
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: PhD
- Duration: Not specified
- Nationality: Asia-Pacific, Canada & United States, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Microsoft Research Phd Fellowship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled at a university in the eligible regions
- Proposed research must be closely related to one of the themes at Microsoft Research Cambridge which are: Cloud Infrastructure, Confidential Computing. Future of Work, Health Intelligence, Machine Intelligence.
- Must be entering their third year or beyond of their PhD program sometime between August 2021 July 2022.
- Students must continue to be enrolled at the university in the beginning of academic year 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Students submitting a proposal should be able to communicate about their research (both in writing and verbally) in English.
Application Procedures/How to Apply:
Interested applicants for the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship 2021 are to submit proposals and letters of recommendation for the fellowship before the application deadline. The information below will be required to submit your proposal:
- Your name, email, country, university, and department.
- Primary area of research
- Thesis proposal or research statement title
- Month and year entered the PhD program and expected graduation date (you must be entering your third year or beyond sometime between August 2021 — July 2022)
- URL to your professional website (optional, but strongly recommended, you are encouraged to make certain it is up-to-date)
- One to three academic conference you are most likely to attend
- Self-assessment of the Statement of Good Standing.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Thesis proposal or research statement Summary of the Thesis proposal or research statement
For more information and to Apply visit Microsoft Research Phd Fellowship 2021
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here