Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment Sales Manager 2022-The Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Sales Manager. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (FSI)
Job Number: 1399606
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: People Manager
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
- Microsoft’s Enterprise Team focuses on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes, a great customer experience, growth in revenue, consumption and usage for Microsoft.
- Your role as Sales Manager ATU is pivotal to the overall success of Microsoft. You will lead a team of sellers (Account Executives and Account Technology Strategists) to execute Go to Market strategy for your Industry/Territory.
- You are accountable to achieve business growth through delivering customer value.
- The Account Team Unit (ATU) is the organization that owns the customer relationship and orchestrates all internal and partner resources to achieve customer business outcomes.
- The ATU covers a certain territory of Enterprise accounts within an industry. You will leverage your extensive Executive customer and partner relationships to lead a high performing team. In this role, you will accelerate your career growth, help customer digital transformation, and deepen your cloud expertise.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- You will deliver business growth through leading and empowering account teams. You will lead execution of Go to Market (GTM) to achieve customer business outcomes that are relevant to their Industry.
- You will accelerate customer satisfaction and model executive engagements with business decision makers (BDM).
- You will maximize share of wallet, achieve targets (billed revenue, consumption, usage, customer adds), and win against competition through flawless execution.
- You will lead partnership across the organization to achieve business value for customers and business results for Microsoft.
- You will deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- You will develop, empower and transform your Account Team Unit (ATU) to meet industry and customer needs by hiring, retaining, and developing talent.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or technology related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience leading a high performing team or virtual team that sells cloud solutions to Enterprise customers and achieving target or equivalent experience.
- 8+ iyears of experience in Sales, driving business growth or customer digital transformation, sales management, or leadership.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration Degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field AND 6+ years of experience in Sales, Advertising, or Marketing and/or driving business growth or customer digital transformation, sales management, or leadership OR equivalent experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE