Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a multinational EPC, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Static & Rotating Equipment Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work un-supervised assembling and tightening bolted joints.
- Correctly use bolt tensioning, torgueing, nut splitting and flange spreading equipment.
- Carries out the required number of bolting specialism to a competent standard.
- Adhere to safe and specified pressures when tightening or torgueing joints.
- Assess specific task requirements including identifying potential hazards through the use of risk assessments.
- Accurate and timely competition and submission of all job related documentation including flange tightening reports/joints completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms.
- Work closely with other disciplines on site to ensure the professional and safe completion of all tasks.
- Interfaces with the client on site in a professional manner and represent our company to the highest standards at all times.
- Work predominantly within all onshore and offshore environment.
- Adheres to all site related procedures and processes including permit to work.etc.
- Carry out all duties with a “safety first” attitude towards the equipment and working environmental.
- Maintains company quality, safety and environment standards.
- Take action and cooperate by ensuring the consistent quality of products and service to customers.
- Candidates must have a minimum of an OND or National Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years in Maintenance in Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE