Mediflex Industries Limited Recruitment for Office Administrator 2023 – Mediflex Industries Limited job company is recruiting for a suitable candidates should kindly fill for the job position using the step and job application provided in this article below.
Mediflex Industries PVT Limited is a manufacturing Company that is involved in the manufacturing of quality medical consumables like medical hand-gloves, face masks and other supplies used in hospitals, laboratories and medical outfits. We are driven by a passion to provide high-quality medical supplies and equipment to healthcare providers and consumers. Our commitment is to improve patient outcomes by ensuring that our products meet the highest standards of safety, quality, and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Idu Industrial Area, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Office Administrator shall be responsible for the effective and smooth running and administration of the office. The incumbent is to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the administrative functions within the factory.
- You must provide essential support to the Human Resource/Administrative Executive and perform all duties assigned to you for the factory’s administrative operations, ensuring compliance, efficiency, effective communication, accurate record keeping, etc.
- Ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day administration and management of the office and provide all necessary administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Maintain administrative efficiency by overseeing office processes, managing paperwork, and streamlining communication. This includes managing records related to production, quality control, inventory, and shipments of medical gloves and consumables.
- Organize and maintain all necessary documentation and records required for compliance with regulatory agencies, such as CAC, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration NAFDAC) or relevant industry standards.
- Keep track of inventory levels of medical gloves and consumables is crucial to ensure that production continues smoothly.
- Handle internal communication, scheduling meetings, and disseminating important information to different departments. Additionally, communicate with suppliers, customers, and regulatory bodies as needed.
- Assist in financial management tasks such as budgeting, tracking expenses, and managing invoices related to office operations. This helps ensure cost-effectiveness in administrative functions.
- Assist in HR-related tasks, such as coordinating employee schedules, maintaining personnel records, and facilitating communication between factory workers and HR personnel.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day administrative challenges that may arise, whether related to documentation, communication, or coordination between different departments.
- Produce and summarize weekly reports from all departments.
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures.
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Process internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or related fields
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar Admin role.
- Preferably, the candidate should be male and live in proximity to the jabi/idu area.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information, such as product formulations, quality control processes, and employee records, is essential for compliance and ethical reasons.
- Customer Service Skills to help to effectively communicate and interact with clients or customers.
- Multitasking skills, Managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Managing records, inventory, schedules, and communication etc.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork, written & verbal communication skills.
- Inventory Management skills.
- Computer Proficiency in using office software, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
- Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Financial Management skills.
- Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.