McKinsey & Company Job Recruitment for Engagement Manager 2022-The McKinsey & Company is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Engagement Manager. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engagement Manager – Africa Social Sector
- You will be based in our Lagos or East Africa office and will typically lead a team of 3 – 5 consultants and help our clients in the public and social sectors solve some of their most pressing problems.
- You will lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- You will work directly with clients – usually on site – and you will take ownership of the overall project and its end products.
- You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Your client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management.
- From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
- You will also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues and senior leaders on your teams.
- Candidate must possess a Post graduate Degree with excellent academic record; MBA, MPH, MPP, PhD or relevant advanced professional degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8+ years of consulting working experience in international environments, with the stature necessary to interact as thought partner with senior colleagues and clients
- Flexible team player with a collaborative and inclusive style; ability to inspire and develop others
- Non-hierarchical approach with the flexibility and ability to build consensus
- Good judgment, superb integrity, maturity and fairness in dealing with people and confidential information
- High level of drive and initiative, willing to go the extra mile
- Rigorous and solution-oriented problem solving and analytical skills, combined with capability of thinking through nuanced and complex situations; ability to navigate ambiguity at ease
- Intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking and strong project management skills
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE