May Publishing Limited Recruitment is Ongoing – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
May Publishing Limited is a research, knowledge management and publishing firm, which has continued to pursue remarkable heights in the production, management and preservation of knowledge, in scholarly and strategic research and publishing, and in the development of high standards in literacy and learning through general interest works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Editor
Location: Magodo Phase II, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop related content for our multiple platforms, such as the journal. and our social media pages
- Closely work with the editorial manager to write according to our company’s editorial style
- Use quality and compelling content to raise brand recognition, attract new consumers and retain existing ones
- Manage the website and media pager for our online magazine.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the company’s brand image, products, and services.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of ourcompany’s policies for publication
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline 15th October, 2023.