May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment
We are recruiting candidates with required skills and competencies to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Material Officer
Employment type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the analysis of Packaging Materials to ensure the timely manufacture and packaging of Pharmaceutical products in line with the requirements of regulatory bodies and current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in a relevant field, preferably Natural Sciences.
- Candidates must be analytical with an eye for details.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience as Packaging Material Analyst in a Pharmaceutical company is required.
- Proficiency with Graphic Design packages is an added advantage.
Attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Be the first to comment