Maurce Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of a Head of Education. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Job Title: Head of Education
- Our client is seeking a professional Communications and Writing Center Lead (Head of Education) who can drive the continuous learning and development of students, staff, and faculty in academic and professional writing, speaking, and visual presentation.
- The Lead, Communications and Writing Center will work directly with the Head, Academic Strategy and Delivery, and will provide instruction, guidance, and mentorship to the students.
- Foster excellence in written, spoken, and visual communication.
- Deliver timely and focused individualized teaching at all stages of the composition process.
- Synthesize, integrate, and share best practices in communication.
- Support and promote a lively, cross-disciplinary writing culture on campus and online.
- Create pedagogic resources, class assignments, and develop effective practices that fulfil the objectives of the the School CWC in conjunction with faculty.
- Manage class schedules and tutorials for the communication track.
- Assist with grading of assignments and ensure grades are submitted on time.
- Help in organizing day-to-day tasks of the CWC, workshops, guest lectures and other associated events.
- Run weekly activities including practice sessions, reading hours, quizzes, feedback sessions and tutorials.
- Maintain student profiles for internships, placements, academic and professional records.
- Conduct weekly office hours to offer personalized feedback to students and offer solutions to develop communication skills and strategies that last a lifetime.
- Offer weekly feedback to students on their writing assessments.
- Assist with the program management and communications needs of the academic office including but not limited to course feedback, donor reporting, grading, LMS management, and stakeholder updates
- Lead and drive key elements of the Centre’s experiential learning programs.
- Assist in all other activities of the academic strategy and delivery office as may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply Bachelor’s Degree in English Language, Literature, Communication or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a writing education role.
- Post-graduate degree in English Language, Literature, Communication or related field is an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of business and academic writing.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Demonstrates great communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of MS tools especially Excel and Word
- Eager and willing to learn.
- A strong team player with a professional attitude.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated commitment to excellence.
- Resourceful and proactive working style.
Competitive salary package
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE