Matrix Energy Group is currently seeking to recruit suitably interested candidates for the position of Talent Development & Analytics Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply
Matrix Energy Group Recruitment 2023
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Talent Development & Analytics Officer
Job Opening ID: MEL1059
Employment Type: Full-Time
- This role will be responsible for driving all talent management frameworks within the organization towards ensuring continuous development of the workforce.
- He/She would also be responsible for HR database management towards ensuring data integrity and using data to make decision.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop initiatives to drive the talent management framework.
- Collate yearly Training plan for the workforce.
- Develop yearly training plan for the Organization.
- Implement the approved training plan for the year.
- Conduct bi-annual appraisal exercises and submit the final report to management
- Work with the IT to automate the Learning management system and the appraisal system
- Carry out performance improvement plans for identified staff and provide reports
- Develop KPIs for all roles in the organization
- Manage the HR’s database and always ensure correctness of data.
- Manage all training vendors and ensure cordial relationship.
- Conduct training evaluation to ascertain the impact of the training program.
- Develop curriculum for all internal facilitated training.
- Prepare report of all training activities
- Process payment of all training vendors
- B.Sc in any Social Sciences course or any other relevant courses
- Must have graduated with not less than 2nd class upper
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience on the job
- Must have a good knowledge of HR practices.
- Membership of a HR association such as CIPM, SHRM, CIPD would be a added advantage.
- Must have worked in the capacity of a talent management officer.
- A consulting background will give an additional advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Be the first to comment