Masters Energy Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Graphics Designer – The Masters Energy Oil & Gas Limited is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable for the position of a Graphics Designer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Masters Energy Oil & Gas Limited is licensed by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), published by Nipex and endorsed by NAPIMS – NNPC for Joint Ventures (JVs) and Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs). It focuses on Marketing, Trading, Gas and Power, Energy, Refining, Exploration and Production of Petroleum Products
The Company aspires to live out its vision, “To be the world’s benchmark in the oil and gas industry.” The pursuit of this vision propelled us in 2006 to acquire over 143 hectares of land in Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt for the construction of an ultra-modern integrated oil & gas logistics centre, christened “Masters Energy City”, thus making the company the first and only wholly Nigerian one-stop Energy Solution Provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop)
N150, 000 / Month.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates send their Resume and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
16th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment