Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2020. AHNi is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socioeconomic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters inAbuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – M & E
Project: Global Fund
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation, with technical and managerial oversight from Senior Technical Advisor, Monitoring & Evaluation, Country Office, is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the zone and support its design at that level.
- S/he will work with others in the Zone and States under it to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are effectively implemented and meet the donor and project’s needs.
- BSc/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives
- Or MPH/MSc./M8A/MA/M8.BS/MD in relevant degree with 1 to 5 years relevant experience in project level or state / national level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs Is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc.