Malaria Consortium is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- The Logistics Officer will be responsible for general operational and logistics planning for Malaria Consortium activities in Nigeria.
- The Logistics Officer will support project logistics planning, implementation and regular updating.
- They will conduct general logistics and operations support in accordance with the Malaria Consortium policies.
- Organise and book all national and international flights based on approved Travel Authorisation Forms (TAFs).
- Organise all airport pickup and drop offs with Malaria Consortium or hired vehicles.
- Provide international travelers with letters of invitation and visa support letters as required.
- Prepare and coordinate the receipt of MC logistics brief for all planned travels internationally and locally in conjunction with other delegated admin personnel
- Record and submit a monthly movement tracker related to ocal and international flights based on TAFs received.
- Ensure the ‘Country Visitor Information Guide’ is up to date and accurate and available to visitors on the Malaria Consortium Intranet page
- Organise and book Abuja accommodation required by visitors or staff for work purposes.
- Organising general Malaria Consortium seminars/workshops/conferences including other related events as assigned.
- Provide advice/support to project managers in designing and organising travel plans, events, workshops and conferences.
- coordination of all logistics related procurements in line with Malaria Consortiums standard procurement processes.
- Coordinating, Organising and tracking of logistics briefs related to MC Travel plans using flights, taxis, rental cars and/or Malaria Consortium vehicles as required .submitting documents as part of a monthly movement tracker
- managing all payment processes related to travel, logistics and event plans made on behalf of Malaria consortium.
- Support on any other logistics and operations related task provided by line manager.
- Manage the Abuja based drivers, including planning the driver roster, driver training as required and performance reviews.
- Conduct driving assessments for all new Malaria Consortium drivers in Abuja
- Ensuring that all drivers have valid driver’s licenses and have completed a valid eye test.
- Ensure all Malaria Consortium vehicles in Nigeria are registered and have required vehicle insurance with submission of regular tracking tools on same
- Ensure logbooks are completed for all trips, with all logbook data collated into the Fleet monthly report for Malaria Consortium abuja office and coordinating the reports for other MC offices.
- Provide monthly analysis of the fleet report to the Abuja Office Manager, including fleet costs analysis, issues and recommended actions for fleet improvements.
- Manage all fuel usage and costs for Abuja based vehicle used by Malaria Consortium.
- Source and book rental vehicles, following the Malaria Consortium Procurement Policy, as required to supplement Malaria Consortiums fleet needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualification in Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience working in an operations related role specifically in administration or event management.
- Proven writing skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively and sensitively with staff in other locations.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Facilitation and coordination skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and self- motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- He/she must clearly display the ability to effectively prioritise and perform to tight deadlines.
Work-based Skills and Competencies – Essential:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrable driving skills and a valid driving license.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Job Title: Zonal Admin Manager
- The Zonal Admin Manager will support the management of all operations (facility, asset and fleet management, travel and safety and security) in the Malaria Consortium State offices, and provide operational, asset management and safety and security support to state offices.
- The Zonal Admin Manager will support the management of operations in the Malaria Consortium state offices.
- S/he will be responsible for delivery of support services on time at value for money to the projects and ensure that all operational documents and reports are completed in a timely manner and shared and filed to enable effective decision-making.
Key Working Relationships:
- The Zonal Admin Manager will be a member of the Operations team, providing administrative support to MC programme implementation while working with other project staff in delivering programme work plan. The Zonal Admin Manager will also work with the country and state Admin team members to ensure effective and efficient service delivery. The Zonal Admin Manager reports to the Country Operations Manager (COM) based in Abuja.
- The Zonal Admin Manager will provide line management to the Zonal logistics officer and day-to-day supervision, including training as needed. The Zonal Admin Manager will provide technical line management to filed Admin officers within the Hub.
- The Zonal Admin Manager also works closely with State admin officers, Programme team leads, Procurement Manager, logistics officers and MC supply chain team to ensure timely delivery of required goods or services.
Operations and procurement management
- Collaborate with the Country Operations Manager to ensure effective and efficient workflow of administrative processes in country
- Line-manage assigned staff and provides oversight, capacity building and management support whilst ensuring staff objectives are set and monitored in line with HR guidelines
- Conduct annual demand planning and market assessment exercises to generate the Country Operations Strategy with support from the COM
- With Management and Project Managers, assist in transitioning between operational structures and strategies (i.e. opening, expansion, down-sizing and closing office and projects)
- Work with HQ, country office and project managers to resolve relevant outstanding audit findings and support offices to improve overall compliance with organisational policies
- Maintain regular contact with field offices to ensure issues and concerns are identified and resolved pre-emptively, making regular field visits to support this
- Ensure the Malaria Consortium Procurement Policy is followed for all procurements related to assigned administrative tasks
- Provide contracting and engagement support for short term personnel within the MC state offices
- Oversee administrative processes related to MC campaigns
- Coordinate accordingly with the security team and the supply chain management team on delivery planning and coordination in designated storage areas
- In line with project budgets, ensure all procurements are strategically carried out with cost saving intentions and VFM.
- Conduct quarterly contract tracking reviews for Framework Agreements (FWAs) in place in MC states to ensure timely renewals where necessary,
- upload consultancy engagement trackers and supporting documents onto the operations intranet page and monitor compliance related to data protection policies
Office and Facility Management
- Support in the management of MC fleet (drivers’ engagement, preventative maintenance monitoring and ad hoc repairs, fuel, insurance, incidents)
- Support the management of all Malaria Consortium Nigeria assets, ensuring they are recorded, monitored, managed and disposed of as per Malaria Consortium policies, and send the monthly quarterly and annual reports on same to the Country operations manager
- Coordinating the tracking, Proper storage and record upload of all asset and supporting purchase documents onto the operations intranet page and tracking compliance
- Monthly reporting on all stock records for MC offices including all collated reports received from individual offices
- Coordinating the upload and review of all monthly administrative reports for MC state offices
- Ensuring correct and complete documentation is passed to Finance Department.
- Provide accurate quantification and costs related to facility management, office setup and fleet management input into new proposal budgets
- Establish and ensure delivery of regular procurement from all locations in Nigeria to all relevant staff on a weekly basis
- Any operational related task as assigned by line manager
- Ensure appropriate capacity is provided for all admin officers regularly on operational structures and systems to improve service delivery for programme implementation
- Be the expert in Malaria Consortium on donor procurement policies, and ensure that implementation adheres to the donor and organizational policies and practices
- Conduct regular staff capacity building forums for specific challenge areas related to procurement actions
- Ensuring correct and complete documentation is submitted to Finance Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated success as an Zonal Admin Manager across all disciplines within regional or national environment
- Experienced in security and safety management in diverse operating environment including those similar to the North Eastern part of Nigeria
- Strong knowledge of major donors’ (USAID, FCDO, BMGF, Global Fund) policies and procedures regards to procurement, grant and financial management.
- Practised in contract negotiation and management
- Hands on-leader who is a strong motivator
- Strong proficiency with using MS Excel and data analytics
- Up to date knowledge of best practice using advanced operational and quality tools
- Experience in designing, writing and implementing policies and procedures
- Committed to the mission of Malaria Consortium and its values.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters