MacTay Consulting is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a NOC Engineer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
MacTay Consulting – We are the leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR Consulting, Learning & Development Solutions, Outsourcing and Contact Centre Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer, monitors, and controls large computer networks from a central location. As a skilled IT professional, you are responsible for network troubleshooting and ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Escalate problems to third level support (Problem management team) where these cannot be resolved within the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Analyze traffic data and trends and escalate areas of concern to the network design authority.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
- Performing regular checks on the network hardware and software.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Perform general system administration tasks on all elements of the network.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Perform network surveillance 24/7, respond to network reported and customer reported problems.
Job Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a NOC Engineer.
- Technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Good understanding of wireless communications technology
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification.
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
- Knowledge of server hardware systems including Dell Blade, UCS, and HP systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure technical environment.
N150,000 – N300,00 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th April, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Leave a Reply