Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Financial Services Provider, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Telesales Agent. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Job Title: Telesales Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Digital Bank
- Our client needs a well-spoken Telesales Agent to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone.
- The Telesales agent’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on member-centric needs to close sales and documenting members’ information, transactions and reactions.
- Contact potential or existing members to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects member’s information in the database to the field sales agents
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go “one more” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales Listen to the members’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gather and document members’ information on transactions and reactions to products.
- Keep up to date on all products’ knowledge and information
- Pursue promising leads with persuasion and persistence
- Assist in resolving member complaints/disputes
- Commit to the team and individual quotas/goals
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Proven experience (minimum of 2 years) in telesales or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
- Analytical profile with experience in customer service, telemarketing, and customer experience.
- Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are reliable to provide solutions.
- Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path.
- Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
- Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of standard 9-5 business hours Fluency in English and other Nigerian languages.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection Great sales ability.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Outstanding telephone etiquettes
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- You are expected to be punctual, Deliver your work within the stipulated requirement for your role consistently. You shouldn’t miss deadlines or do things late.
- You are required to maintain professional competency in confidentiality and work ethics, especially in data and information security.
- A keen attention to detail is expected from you when dealing with member information to avoid legal consequences, breaches in policy, and communicating the wrong information.
- You are expected to attend to all members assigned to you.
- You are expected to adopt a creative approach to problem-solving as expected in a startup environment, certain tasks are not entirely spelt out but it’s expected you take initiative in completing these tasks.
- All calls must be handled with courtesy, professionalism and the highest quality expected of our representative.
- All call scripts must be adhered to, and all calls must be handled in a timely manner applying the mandatory call.
- You are expected to make a minimum of 100 calls per day.
- You are expected to respond to members via channels assigned to you.
- All chats are expected to meet our required standard, and chat etiquette must be followed.
- All chats must be acknowledged within 5 minutes and all queries must be solved immediately (where partners are not involved).
- All available macros and provided replies relating to the respective chat must be applied.
- All chats must be handled with courtesy, professionalism and the highest quality expected of our representative.
- You are expected to preview Members’ accounts and Notes associated with those accounts to understand logged information about members.
Reports & Meetings:
- You are also required to provide the relevant information of your work in proper detail during Standups.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE