Lipa Later Recruitment 2022 for a Debt Manager – Lipa Later is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Debt Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly instalments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with a presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Debt Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Collections
- We are looking to recruit a results-oriented Debt Manager, who is a strong negotiator, able to work in a very fast-paced environment and adapt to situations.
- This individual should bare the experience and capability to collect accounts in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal performance standards in order to meet personal and team goal objectives.
- Organize calling list according to severity of delinquency – severity of delinquency here will be determined by the loan amount; instalment amount for short term loans (3 months and below) and client repayment history.
- Call debtors before Due dates to remind them to make repayments
- Call debtors on due dates to ensure they repay
- Daily update Individual Collection Portfolio records – that is repayments made, Promises to pay made, demand notices sent, accounts recommended for repossession.
- Ensure demand notices for debtors who did not keep their Promises to Pay are sent in a timely manner as per policy.
- Follow up on Promises to Pay received.
- Recommend clients to be repossessed based on response so far received and the debt collection policy.
- Conduct repossessions on defaulted accounts as per plan.
- Receive and record all Promises to Pay from debtors
- Negotiate for clearance of arrears/default with clients
- Negotiate for most agreeable Promises to Pay from debtors – most agreeable are those to pay within 7 days of the instalment falling due for arrears and within seven days after calling for older defaulters
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Debt Collection with at least One (1) years’ experience in team management.
- An aggressive individual
- A persistent individual
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in usage of debt record databases
- A good and clear speaker
- A good listener
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Debt Manager – Nigeria” as the subject of the email
10th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE