Lington and Bernie Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Payroll Officer – The Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals to fill the position of a Payroll Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Payroll Analyst to oversee the way we compensate employees and ensure all payments are accurate and on time.
- Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
- Analyze compensation-related data including wages and bonuses
- Oversee payroll transactions (e.g. via e-banking)
- Conduct regular audits on payroll procedures and records
- Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves
- Design, document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
- Manage payment calendars for the fiscal year
- Report to management on payroll issues and changes
- Answer employees’ questions about salaries and tax
- Stay up-to-date on state and federal payroll and tax laws.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Accounting or relevant field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator or similar role
- Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
- Hands-on experience with payroll software (like Oracle and Kronos)
- Familiarity using Excel and spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
N100, 000 – N150, 000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE