Lifemate Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Portal – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Polaris Bank to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this E-commerce and After-salesrole, you will be a primary contact by phone or email for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
- Assist clients on order-on-line
- Manage ongoing customer relationships
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with showroom staff
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers, etc
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Any other assignment as occasion demands
- BSc / HND in relevant qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service. Preferably in furniture industry.
- Strong E-commerce background
- Proactive personality and self-motivator
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Must be flexible and able to work WEEKENDS
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand’s history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline – 26th March, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here