Librod Energy Services Limited Recruitment for an Administrative Officer – Libord Energy Services Limited is recruiting candidates suitable and qualified to fill the position of an Administrative Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Librod Energy Services Limited (formerly LBnerg Limited) Is an Innovative Company Driven with the Passion to Provide Excellent Service Delivery To The oil and Gas Industry in West Africa. We Go The Extra Mile In Rendering Professional, Superior and Efficient Services By Incorporating Technology, People and Industry Best Practices.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is properly maintained.
- Be responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of office equipment, and property; arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Work with the finance team to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Maintain a logbook on all company vehicles, repairs & functionality of vehicles.
- Coordinate procurement of office supplies/stationary.
- Organizing meetings, taking minutes.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Arrange travels and accommodations
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Perform regular inventory counts to ensure the company always has stock of its most needed items.
- Create a filing structure in the Administrative department to ensure all documents are up to date.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labeling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Supervision of general cleanliness of the offices and premises (external and internal)
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics or any other discipline.
- Professional certification in NIM or related discipline is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to undertake a variety of tasks within the same time frame
- Advanced computer literacy
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for technical detail.
- Strong communication and independent execution capacity
- A technical, logical thought process
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
14th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE