LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective / Summary
- Responsible for overseeing the development and use of data systems by identifying and developing efficient ways to organize data stores, analyze data and ensure the availability of reports while also paying attention to security and confidentiality.
- To ensure the availability of stakeholder and customer reports for the bank.
- To ensure data accuracy in report generation and data upload.
- To ensure script tuning on data before developing reports for a better user experience.
- To ensure proper mathematical principles and problem-solving skills.
- To ensure that the related datasets are connected appropriately.
- To ensure that user data requests are promptly attended to and developed within the report scope.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing.
- Develop and support reporting processes.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations.
- Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content.
- Define and manage IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for the organisation.
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer’s business.
- Appraise subordinates promptly and objectively, and follows up on action points resulting from the appraisal.
- Take responsibility for the training, coaching and mentoring of subordinates.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Management Information System.
- A good University Degree or HND in Computer, Electrical Engineering or other related courses.
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst.
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th May, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge