The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2022 for a Senior Trade Promotion Officer – The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Senior Trade Promotion Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Trade Promotion Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Manage the publicity of the major Fair and other exhibitions through the social media and other platforms.
- Promote the organization’s services and being able to predict clients’ objectives.
- Maintain strong interpersonal relationship with all the exhibitors.
- Devise feedback method through questionnaire administration, internet survey, personal interview or other fact finding mechanism.
- Source for Sponsorship and Partnership for the Sector’s events
- Respond to both internal and external clients and continually source for and enlist new exhibitors.
- Ensure efficient management of costs on all assigned tasks
- Provide reliable and accurate feedback and build an enduring relationship with new and existing clients.
- Attract exhibitors in Nigeria and overseas to participate in the Organization’s major exhibitions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- 5 years cognate experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools will be preferred.
- Reporting Line: Trade Promotion Manager
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience of the job.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Time management and planning skills
- Innovative and creative.
- Persuasive and articulate.
- Must be versatile, vibrant, and skillful.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation and ability to build rapport
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their Application Letter and attached their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the advertised Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE