Lagos Business School| 2021 Career Opportunity: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by the Lagos Business School to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Attendant
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary purpose of this role is to carry out the general cleaning of the School which include amongst other jobs, sweeping, dusting scrubbing, washing, polishing etc.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning all floors of the school which include classrooms, corridors, offices and toilets and getting these areas ready for use daily.
- Carry out periodic stripping of hard floors with the correct chemicals to maintain them for durability.
- Carry out weekly cleaning of office equipment e.g. computer, phones, Venetian blinds, etc.
- Carry out weekly maintenance cleaning on swivel chairs in the classroom and offices.
- Responsible for vacuuming and setting up the auditorium for use before and after events.
- Set up tables and chairs for all events in the School.
- Responsible for general cleaning before school resumes in January each year.
- Clean and maintain the tall windows and other windows to ensure that the glasses are free from stain.
- Report any fault in the area allocated and Follow through for repairs.
- To be able to conduct a half-hourly check
- Ability to work independently
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is desired.
- Must have an eye for details and willing to carry out off-schedule jobs.
- Communication Skills
- Customers Service Orientation
- Ability to work with people of all backgrounds
- Good Team Work
- Interested candidates must be able to communicate and write in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here