Kuda Bank Job Recruitment for a Project Manager – Kuda Bank is recruiting suitable candidates for the position of a Project Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We’re looking for a Product Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements across the full suite of Kuda products.
- You will work under the supervision of the Product Design Lead to produce high-quality work.
- You will be involved in the full product development cycle: from early research and product strategy, to design and developer hand-off.
- You should have a strong understanding of design patterns on the web, mobile, strong visual and user experience sensibilities, and care deeply about the end-user experience.
- Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative and usable ideas
- Use feedback from other designers, customers, and team members to improve the product.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers on the Retail, Business and Internal Product teams to launch features that impact the teams’ KPIs.
- Bring new ideas to life from sketching and wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes, visual design, and asset production and developer handoff.
- 1-3 years of experience designing and shipping both web and mobile products and tools
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and user experience design in similar products
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, colors typography, and fonts)
- A razor sharp eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Experience with design software (we mostly use Figma)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping, wire framing)
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator).
- Experience designing, maintaining and using a design system.
- Familiarity with UX writing.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE