Konga Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public that Konga Nigeria Job Recruiting is now open and receiving applications from eligible and interested candidates.
About Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
We are recruiting into the following job positions:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Konga Health
Location: Lagos: Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Managerial Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients and ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Prepare sales and service level agreements, ensuring adherence to laid down regulations covering handling of healthcare products in Nigeria.
- Develop and sign on new clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 6-years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
20th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here