At Kolo Express, we pride ourselves as being Africa’s leading marketplace and ecommerce logistics platform. Kolo express gives you access to top-notch logistics solutions for your ecommerce business. Apart from handling the pick-up and delivery of your products, we also provide a safe platform for you to sell and buy all sorts of items. We offer customized ecommerce logistics services that will align with your specific needs.
We believe the success of any ecommerce business depends on platform where the goods are listed as well as the ecommerce delivery partners used. Here at Kolo Express, we guarantee a secured platform (where people can buy and sell) and timely and safe pick-ups and deliveries that will ensure that you are satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Office Manager to manage our administrative and marketing tasks at KoloExpress.
- We are looking for an Office Manager to handle the marketing tasks at KoloExpress. The Office manager will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors/guests receive a heartwarming welcome. He/she will also coordinate all administrative activities, including mails, calls, reservations and customers’ services.
- Must possess the ability to combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team to provide professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Must possess efficient problem-solving skills and has a solid customer service approach.
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards.
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff.
- Coordinating the marketing activities of the company.
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order.
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven work experience in an administrative role for about 3 to 5years.
- Excellent communication and people skills and as well, good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- BSc or HND holderwith 3-5 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Ibadan.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service and office management.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
30th December, 2020.
- Supra Investments Limited Nigeria Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Genesis Deluxe Cinema Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Kloverharris Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Mantrac Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Registration 2020/2021
- Schneider Electric Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Qarallax Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Job Recruitment Application 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021