King’s College London Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who intended to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university.
This is Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
You might Also Like : Scholarships in Canada | Fully Funded
King’s College Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships | DETAILS
Intended Beneficiaries: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from eligible lower and middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university. These scholarships are offered under six CSC Development themes.
As part of a partnership agreement between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and King’s College London, scholars who are funded on this scholarship receive support towards their tuition fees from King’s.
To be eligible for King’s College London Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must enrol in full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university
- Applicants must be member of the commonwealth countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana,Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is confirmed)
- Approved tuition fees: full fees are covered by agreement between the CSC and the UK university, and scholars are not liable to pay for any part of the tuition fee
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month, or £1,516 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at current levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- If you have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £529 per month for the first child, and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK (rates quoted at current levels)
- If you share that you have a disability, a full assessment of your needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC
How-to-Apply: Candidates must apply to one of the below nominating agencies as well as to the CSC. Nominating agencies will then put forward candidates to the CSC. The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route of applications
- Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
Each nominating agency oversees its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria. Candidates must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and their own eligibility criteria. Nominating agencies may set their own closing date for applications.
Candidates must complete an application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application required to be completed by the nominating agency. The CSC is unable to accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system.
Application Deadline: On Rolling Basis
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge