Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – Kano State Ministry of Health is now accepting application form for all suitable and interested applicants to fill the following positions below:
Kano State Ministry of Health (SMOH) – The Ministry of Health was established to provide health services to the citizens of Kano State. It is therefore an organization that coordinates policies for the regulation of Health Practices, Drugs Control and Personal hygiene as well as to conduct supervision of Health agencies, execute health related capital projects with a view to ensure quality health care service delivery.
In its bid to reduce morbidity and mortality caused by communicable and non- communicable diseases, improve primary health care outcomes, increase the life expectancy and quality of life of all indigenes of Kano State, the State Primary Health Care Management Board wishes to announce openings for the position below across its 44 LGAs:
Job Title: Medical Officer of Health
Slot: 44 (LGA) Openings
- The Medical Officer of Health (MOH) is a senior government health official appointed by the SPHCM B in – charge of overseeing implementation of the States health policy at the LGA level.
- She / He will support the implementation of Public Health and Primary Health Care (PHC) programs in the Local Government in which they are appointed.
- She / He will work alongside other Public Health professionals such as Community Health Officers (CHOs), Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWS), Environmental officers (EOs) and Public Health Nurses (PHNs) on matters of public health at the LGA level.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other health professionals at the LGA level.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans, including strengthening referrals and continuity of care as appropriate.
- Supervising, and coordinating mentoring activities of healthcare personnel to optimize care process in the primary health care facilities
- Ensuring that highest quality standards in patient care are maintained by all healthcare providers in the LGA.
- Supporting the development of a need-based planning process for all health service delivery at LGA level
- Supporting the conduct of medical research in rural communities.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards by all health personnel at the LGA level
- Reporting to senior management at zonal and state level, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH), Health Administration (MHA), Health Economics (MHE) or Business Administration (MBA) would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years clinical experience post NYSC.
The Ideal applicant for this position must be:
- An indigene of Kano State; having a bond with the Kano State Government is an added advantage
- Willing to work at communities in rural areas;
- Be able to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess passion about improving PHC service uptake in the state
- Possess a valid medical practicing license
- Ready to undergo screening, both written and oral
- Have basic knowledge of PHC services in the state
Remuneration and Condition of Service
Successful applicants will be engaged based on existing remuneration and condition of Kano State Civil Service.
How to Apply for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director of Admin and Finance,
Kano State Primary Health Management Board,
Na’ibawa, Zaria Road,
- All applications must be accompanied with Curriculum Vitae and clear copies claimed qualification(s).
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process
Closing Date for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
Application Deadline is 1st January, 2021 at 4:00 PM
- National ID Card: NIMC Pre Enrolment, Registration Form /Login Portal
- National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application Registration Form 2020/2021- nshp.gov.ng
- Link NIN to your MTN SIM Card – How to Connect your MTN SIM Card to NIMC/NIN
- Ghana Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 – hr.moh.gov.gh
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Form Portal – Apply Here
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng