Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public that Jumia Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a procurement associate, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of procurement services to Jumia as a group and promote a collaborative, client-focused, quality and result oriented approach in the Procurement Unit.
- To assist with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Invitations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely delivery
- To assist the other procurement associates in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and Manuals
- Evaluation of bids, quotations and cost for approval.
- Preparation of management information and statistical report.
- Work closely with the Store keeping unit on monthly packaging usage and expected restocking plans
- Maintain appropriate records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose.
- Proper documentation of closed out requests for final payments with the finance department
- Expected to work closely with all stakeholder departments within the company on projects and monthly requisitions.
- Assist with managing the process throughout the duration of any project being carried out by a user department
- Perform other duties related to the field as assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity.
- A self-starter, who can plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Must be familiar with the Purchase to Pay cycle
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty.
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Total Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – How to Apply
- Globacom Limited Job Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Portal – How to Register
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE